Medicaid And Estate Planning Attorneys
Helping You Achieve
Peace Of Mind
Helping You Achieve
Peace Of Mind
Livens & Reed, PLLC is the leading law firm in North Texas for matters of Medicaid planning, estate planning, probate and special needs planning. With offices in Bedford and Addison, we represent clients throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area and all of Texas.
A Trusted Team Of
Probate And Estate Planning Attorneys
From Medicaid planning to estate tax strategies, our attorneys and staff have the knowledge and experience to help you achieve your short-term and long-term goals. We advise and represent individuals and families in matters of retirement planning, covering the cost of nursing home care, preserving estate and business assets, and navigating the probate process.
We can advise you on matters of special needs planning, creating and funding a trust, and creating basic estate planning documents like wills, powers of attorney and health care directives. Let our experienced attorneys conduct a proper analysis of your estate planning goals, so you can have peace of mind.
North Texas Medicaid Planning And Probate Attorneys
Here For You
The Leading Law Firm In North Texas For
Elder Law And Medicaid Planning
Even if you have saved a sizeable nest egg over the course of many years, the full cost of nursing home care could quickly diminish your family’s entire savings. At Livens & Reed, we provide Medicaid planning services to help our clients retain their eligibility for Medicaid benefits, which can then be used to help cover the cost of nursing home care.
Unlike most Medicaid planning firms, we have a robust support staff that enables us to provide expedited Medicaid-related services. We handle many more Medicaid cases than other attorneys in the area because we have a large support staff ready to help you.
Comprehensive Estate Planning And Probate Services
We are an experienced and dedicated team of estate planning, probate and Medicaid planning attorneys serving clients in the Dallas-Forth Worth area and throughout Texas. We encourage you to contact us today if you have questions or concerns about any of the following:
- Medicaid guidance: We can preserve most — perhaps all — assets, even if your elderly parent has already entered a nursing home. It is never too late or too early to plan.
- Estate planning: We consider all the “what ifs” when we draft wills, powers of attorney and health care directives, and we can advise on sophisticated trusts to bypass probate, reduce estate taxes or provide for a disabled child.
- Probate and estate administration: We assist executors and estate administrators with settling the estate after a loved one passes. We provide careful preparation of your will. Our attorneys will also provide advice and guidance to executors regarding the gathering of estate assets, paying of bills and distribution of the remaining assets to beneficiaries.
- Special needs planning: We work with parents of special-needs individuals to make sure they receive the benefits and financial support they need. We draft third-party, self-settled and pooled trusts, and we help with matters pertaining to the letter of intent, taxation and life insurance.
- Veterans benefit assistance: We help veterans and surviving spouses qualify for additional income for assisted living costs or home health care.
We are here to serve you. Our mission is to help you live comfortably during your retirement years and to provide for your family even after you are gone. Our attorneys have earned a reputation for integrity, backed by exceptional client service and responsive communication. You will find our fee structure competitive and our billing policies clear and fair. Please contact us today to find out how we can help you.
For decades, Stephen Livens provided exemplary legal services for our clients. He founded our law firm with the idea of making it a one-stop shop for everyone we represent. Sadly, Stephen has passed away, but we carry on his legacy and vision to this day. Whatever your legal matter may be, we will always aim toward protecting your interests and achieving your goals.