Providing Comprehensive Elder Law Services For You
Our experienced Dallas-Fort Worth estate planning attorney works with individuals and caregivers across Texas in matters relating to:
- Estate planning: We consider all the what ifs when we draft wills, powers of attorney and health care directives, and we can advise on sophisticated trusts to bypass probate, reduce estate taxes or provide for a disabled child.
- Special-needs planning: We work with parents of special-needs individuals to make sure their loved ones receive the legal protection they need. We draft third-party, self-settled and pooled trusts, and we help with matters pertaining to the letter of intent, taxation and life insurance.
- Medicaid guidance: We can preserve most — perhaps all — assets, even if your elderly parent has already entered a nursing home. It is never too late or too early to plan.
- Veterans benefit assistance: We help veterans and surviving spouses qualify for additional income for assisted living costs or home health care.
- Probate and estate administration: We assist executors and estate administrators with settling the estate after loved ones die. We provide careful preparation of your will. Our attorneys will also provide advice and guidance to executors regarding the gathering of estate assets, paying of bills and distribution of the remaining assets to beneficiaries.
Protecting Your Tomorrow, So You Can Live For Today
During your retirement years, it is important to ask: Will I be able to pay for nursing home care? And will I be able to preserve my wealth and pass it on to my loved ones?
provides all the advice you need under one roof. offers our clients more than legal documents. We provide peace of mind. We will work closely with you to ensure that you don’t outlive your financial resources. Whether you have the luxury of advance planning or need immediate help, our personalized plans will put you in the best legal and financial positions.
Carrying On The Legacy
For decades, Stephen Livens provided exemplary legal services for our clients. He founded our law firm with the idea of making it a one-stop shop for everyone we represent. It was our privilege to get to know him.
Sadly, Stephen has passed away. However, the attorneys and staff at will continue providing that same level of quality legal representation that Stephen provided. Whatever your legal matter may be, we will always aim toward protecting your interests and meeting your most pressing legal needs.
Contact An Experienced Estate Planning Lawyer
We are here to serve you. Our mission is to help you live comfortably during your retirement years and to provide for your family even after you are gone. Our attorneys have earned a reputation for integrity, backed by exceptional client service and responsive communication. You will find our fee structure competitive and our billing policies clear and fair.
From wherever you are in North Texas, call us toll-free at 800-569-2663 to discuss your circumstances. You may also use our convenient contact email form to arrange a free initial consultation at one of our two convenient office locations in Bedford and Addison. Se Habla Español.
We offer a full range of options for helping you keep your financial legacy in your family.